Controlling any pathogen, whether a routine occurrence or one reaching Pandemic Proportions such as the COVID-19 (SARS CoV2) problem requires a wide range of knowledge and an approach from different viewpoints. The initial investigation requires Identification and Quantification of the actual problem. This is done through comprehensive testing and lab analysis. Global Infection control Consultants LLC has an unequaled staff of scientists in numerous disciplines ready at assist in the task. You are assured of thorough and accurate reports detailing the problematic issues.
Simply identifying and quantifying your pathogen control issues is the basic foundation of long-term protection. Without a comprehensive specifically tailored plan of action problems will persist. People will remain ill and more will get ill. Absenteeism will rise and productivity will plummet. There are no "universal" plans and protocols. There are numerous proven ideas but it's important to understand that your issues are unique to your facility. Even two identical facilities will have different issues because the occupants, the people, are different. We are specialists who will apply real world expertise successfully cultivated from a diverse range of global projects.
• Exposure Assessment: Analysis to identify transmission pathways for COVID and all pathogens
• Exposure Plan Control: Submission of complete facility exposure control plan.
• Systems and Equipment Selection: Selection of materials and methodology to control any current or future pathogen outbreaks and application guidance.
Consequences Of Not Fully Addressing COVID-19 Or Any Workplace Pathogen Issues:
• Continued spread of the virus or other debilitating pathogens
• Fear and panic within the workforce
• Loss of productivity due to increased absenteeism
• Possible legal issues and liability
• Increase in or disruption of insurance coverage
• Governmental intervention due to possible OSHA violations